Both Keillor House and St. James Textile Museums welcome group tours. Contact us to book a visit and we can discuss group rates, special accommodations and arrangements for refreshments. 506-379-6633
The ambience, period furnishings, gardens and working kitchen make Keillor House a perfect venue for small intimate dinner parties, meetings and weddings. Contact us to see if this is a fit for your event. 506-379-6633
Workshops and Educational Talks
The Keillor House and St James Textile Museums offer both a glimpse into the history and the lifestyle of the early to late 1800s in South East New Brunswick. We can introduce your group to the unique history of this period through talks and workshops. Watch our yearly event page.
- Keillor House Bicentennial “Tea & Talk” series “Head to Toe”, a review of women’s fashion. with historian Cheryl Feindel, (Hats Off to You, Parasols: A Shady Affair, Let Me Hold Your Hand – Gloves & More, Apron Strings, Shoes: A Walk Through Time), April to August 2013
- Behind the scenes: Exhibiting and storing historic costume with Inga Hansen, October 2013.
- Heritage Garden Tour with Bernie Melanson – Gardener and Plant Historian, July 2012
- Furniture that Reflects New Brunswick History with Darrell Butler, August 2011
- Between the Threads”/ “Deciphering Cloth” – A Two- Part Workshop, Presented by Dr. Judith Rygiel, August 2010